Fort Chaffee Feed on RCO

Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.google.com/ig/api?weather=Barling%20AR,US) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /home/content/j/s/z/jszstudios/html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/gweather/gweather.php on line 60

Fort Chaffee RC Raceway Feed

The latest Fort Chaffee RC Raceway forum posts on RCO. (rc-offroad.net)

View Larger Map

RCO - RC Cars, RC Trucks, Off Road R/C Racing

City Limits R/C Raceway • Re: Rules for each oval class

Dec 24 2013
Duece wrote:

Brian I realize your gonna post rules here soon. I am just wondering about bodies. Can we run whats listed on the foltz forum?

:D

Statistics: Posted by Hconcepts Racing — Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:18 pm

City Limits R/C Raceway • Re: Rules for each oval class

Dec 24 2013

Statistics: Posted by Duece — Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:04 pm

City Limits R/C Raceway • Re: Rules for each oval class

Dec 23 2013
GSHobby wrote:

Where do I find list of the rules?

Told ya'll we have rules soon. Working on some final details

Statistics: Posted by Hconcepts Racing — Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:12 am

City Limits R/C Raceway • Re: Rules for each oval class

Dec 23 2013
http://www.foltz4.com/rules.html try to stay with battlegrounds rules.. vintage latemodel is streetstock,

Statistics: Posted by B4Rulez — Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:14 pm

City Limits R/C Raceway • Rules for each oval class

Dec 21 2013
Where do I find list of the rules?

Statistics: Posted by GSHobby — Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:44 pm

City Limits R/C Raceway • To Hell With Winter Race Or Playday?

Nov 13 2013
What are the chances of there being a race or play day some time between Christmas and New Years? I would love to run some laps with you guys while I'm down there over the holidays. These fools here in Western Michigan do it in the snow. I'm not against racing indoor either. I do plan on checking out GS Hobby also.

Statistics: Posted by hidplasticman — Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:37 am

One Comment

• Wesley
    July 25, 2012 | Permalink | Reply

Do you all have a set of rules for oval classes? Trying to put something together and come back with a real car not a 4wd truck.